404-ums Forum Index
Google
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Level 17

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Messiah
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hints for level 17
natme

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm completely stumped on this one. Have tried everything i could think of and nothing's worked.
Tpewop

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't understand this one...I've been at it for some time now...any hints that could just put me on the right direction?
georgie262

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a feeling this forum looks a bit dead. However any hints on level 17 would be massively appreciated. Its driving me nuts! I have searched for a new image - no joy! Argh!
Messiah
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the forum to be dead, it would have had to be alive at some point. For some reason people don't have much interest in using my forums.

Viewing the page source might help, but not necessary. It will help to view the images directly, rather than having them presented to you as part of the page.
georgie262

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Messiah wrote:
For the forum to be dead, it would have had to be alive at some point. For some reason people don't have much interest in using my forums.

Viewing the page source might help, but not necessary. It will help to view the images directly, rather than having them presented to you as part of the page.

Thanks for your help after about 3 weeks of it driving me nuts I finally have it! I'm stumped on 18 now. I assume its a number missing out of the sequence but I'll wait a while before I ask for help. So much more satisfying to do it alone Wink
Messiah
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best of luck!
KrzyKatLdy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't for the life of me figure this out! >_<

I tried what you suggested earlier but I STILL and STUMPED!!!

T_T help . . . Crying or Very sad
Fury

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't understand. According to the source there is only one image. Even when I zoom in I can't make out what the pictures above the tv are. I've zoomed way in on it and zoomed way out and I don't see any other images (other than various things I can't make out reflecting off glass parts).
Messiah
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Closer inspection of the image(s) won't help. The picture on the page is identical to that on the last one. As such, focus on the differences between this level and the last.
boxface

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After a year I've come back and decided to replay the game, and I finally got past the puzzle I was stuck on (= (15)

I made it harder then it actually was, now I'm on 17 and pretty stuck. In the progress of taking Messiah's advice and checking the differences in the pictures.

EDIT:
O.K. I'm still stumped!! I enter the file name and it says I'm wrong. I'm definitely missing something. Help, please. )= Will be really happy if someone sends me a PM!
Lindelis

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My brain is totally stuck on this one. I found the other pic but I still can't figure out the answer. I've tried everything. Could someone give me a hint, please?
red9992

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:35 pm    Post subject: AHHHHH Reply with quote

Havent hadto much trouble through out the riddle until now and have been stuck for a long time.... i have knowticed the difference in the picture of the 2 levels and there differance but im still missing something and i was hoping for a hint or atleast some help lol...
InTheEmbers

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you got 16, you're almost there already. The only problem is that what you're seeing is not necessarily what you want to be seeing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    404-ums Forum Index -> Act 1 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: