- ShEDeViL deserves a bit of credit (but not too much) for urging me, in her drunken stupor, to crack down and actually create the site instead of talking about it. She may regret it now, but that's her problem.
- Monqui was originally supposed to provide a bunch of images for the site, but he became lazy/non-creative and I became lacadaisacal/non-commital, so the only image he actually made was the logo, of sorts. Still, the image is kinda cool, and he gets bonus points because the dimensions are 404x404 pixels.
- I used and abused Sokar for most of the levels to ensure they were possible. I gave him a fair bit of help, but he made the logical connections and whatnot that I was hoping he would. He probably could have solved Act 1 on his own, but I never gave him the chance. We'll thank him here since he is disqualified from the Hall O' Fame.
- Level 2: This was Sokar's idea. I added the dialogue.
- Level 4: My coworker, mgd, was the brainchild behind this one.
- Level 14: Sokar was pitching an idea to me when I thought of this one. I didn't like his suggestion, but something he said gave me my own idea.
- Level 20: Monqui told me what he thought the answer was, and I liked his reasoning. I made a bet with him and it didn't rain after all, so I had to change the level. It's still not what he thought, but he gave me the idea for what it is now.
Return from whence you came